Best Practice Certification programs have been designed to assist your organisation to maintain a high level of compliance in line with global
industry best practice. Our programs are targeted at helping your organisation identify areas of improvement that will provide bottom line
benefits for your business. We offer certification assessments for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS/NZS 4801, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001 among many other
Certification benefits: demonstrates
- that your business has successfully undergone a comprehensive, rigorous assessment and your business processes and organisation meet defined
international standards of quality
- your systems have been adequately defined and corrective action systems are fully developed and functional
- confidence in your stakeholders, shareholders, regulators, management and employees that you have implemented best practice in your organisation
- achievement that leads to a higher profile and allows your organisation to exploit new market sectors and territories
- an effective management system that differentiates your organisation in today’s competitive business environment
- employee responsibility and commitment through regular assessments
- greater consistency in the activities involved in providing products or services
- your business efficiency by improving the use of time and resource
- the ability to market your business more effectively.
What’s it like to work with a certified company?
- business and customer related objectives and targets
- embedded cycles of improvement (getting better all the time)
- customer complaints handling system
- customer focused process development
- customer needs analysis
- systems and process performance monitoring
- planned and implemented staff training and development
- an amazing certification logo.